Cairn Terrier Association Open Show
Judge Mark Walshaw
5th May 2019
Best Dog - Ch. Tribannon Karamak
Reserve Best Dog - Tweedisle Lively Lad
Best Puppy Dog - Tweedisle Jaunty Lad
Best Bitch + Best In Show Ch. Glenrood Spell Dance JW
Reserve Best Bitch + Reserve Best In Show - Tweslam Gimme Gimme Gimme
Best Puppy In Show - Pendley Dinah
Best Veteran In Show - Ch. Tweslam Maid By Magic JW
Mark Walshaw, BD & BIS Tribannon Karamak
BPB & BPIS Pendley Dinah, Joanne Johnson, Mark Walshaw, Anthony Osborn,
BVIS Ch Maid By Magic JW
Ann Waugh, BD Tribannon Karamak, Mark Walshaw, Louise Peers,
RBD Tweedisle Lively Lad
Sue Dolan, BB & RBIS, Ch Glenrood Spll Dance, Mark Walshaw, RBB Tweslam Gimme Gimme Magic, Anthony Osborn
BPD Tweedile Jaunty Lad
BPB Pendley Dinah
Class 1 - VETERAN DOG / BITCH - 9 Entries - 3 Absent
4. DANDI BOY SPUD (D)
6. CH. GLENROOD MASQERADE (B)
Absent - 12. DRINWIL APRIL LOVE (B)
19. CARRADINE RUBY TUESDAY AT PENNIDAZZLE (B)
24. CH. TWESLAM MAID BY MAGIC JW (B)
Absent - 36. CH. DOONRAE LEXICON OF LOVE (B)
38. SVENDALENS MEMOIRE CHERRIE (B)
Absent - 43. CH. CHERRYCRACK BLACKADDER (D)
45. GLENMEAR SPROXTON LASS OF GETHLEE (B)
Class 2 - MINOR PUPPY DOG - 2 Entries
28. UNIQUECOTTAGE GREY BORAGE
33. TWEEDISLE JAUNTY LAD
Class 3 - PUPPY DOG - 2 Entries- 2 Absent
Absent - 13. PENTICHARM OH WHAT A NIGHT
Absent - 37. DOONRAE QUIET STORM
Class 4 - JUNIOR DOG - 2 Entries
29. TOM TRICK’S INCREDIBLY ILAY OF UNIQUECOTTAGE (SWE IMP)
50. CH. TRIBANNON KARAMAK
Class 5 - NOVICE DOG - 1 Entries - 0 Asent
1. CARRADINE WHISKEY MAC
Class 6 - POST GRADUATE DOG - 2 Entries
15. SEVEEK TREASURE THE DREAM
39. MIGHTY REARRANGER WITH MOSSPUR
Class 7 - OPEN DOG - 5 Entries - 1 Absent
Absent - 10. CAIRNGOLD CHICO
16. SEVEEK I SPIED THAT DREAM
30. UNIQUECOTTAGE GREY BALM
34. TWEEDISLE LIVELY LAD
51. CH. TRIBUNS LICORICE COIN AT TRIBANNON (IMP SW)
Class 8 - SPECIAL BEGINNERS DOG / BITCH - 2 Entries
22. CANNWOOD CALL ME AGGIE (B)
39. Mighty Rearranger With Mosspur (D)
Class 9 - MINOR PUPPY BITCH - 2 Entries 1 Withdrawn
Withdrawn - 31. UNIQUECOTTAGE GREY SAFFRON
35. TWEEDISLE SPIRIT FREE
Class 10 - PUPPY BITCH - 3 Entries - 1 Absent
20. PENNIDAZZLE DREAM OF DREAMS Absent -
47. TYCADNO FANCY THAT
54. PENDLEY DINAH
Class 11 - JUNIOR BITCH - 5 Entries- 1 Absent
3. CARRADINE FIZZ BOMB
7. WHISPERS AT DAWN AT GLENROOD
17. SEVEEK CHERRY’S DREAM
44. TYCADNO PENNY BLACK FOR CHERRYCRACK
Absent - 48. TYCADNO YOURS TRULY
Class 12 - NOVICE BITCH - 3 Entries- 2 Absent
2. CARRADINE MON MON SHERRY Absent - 8. GLENROOD KATERINA
Absent - 40. CANNWOOD CUT TO THE CHASE
Class 13 - POST GRADUATE BITCH - 5 Entries
18. SEVEEK WITH CORYNTHEAN SHARING DREAMS
41. CANNWOOD CHANCE THE MOMENT
Absent - 52. TRIBANNON BALANCHINE
22. Cannwood Call Me Aggie
38. Svendalens Memoire Cherrie
Class 14 - OPEN BITCH - 12 Entries - 6 Absent
Absent - 5. CLOVERBROOK MAID FOR GOLD
9. CH. GLENROOD SPELL DANCE JW
Absent - 11. CAIRNGOLD AROLINA
Absent - 21. WOODTHORPE ENIGMA
25. TWESLAM GIMME GIMME MAGIC
32. UNIQUECOTTAGE FENNEL
Absent - 42. CANNWOOD CHASING STARS
46. CANNWOOD MISTY DAWN AT GETHLEE
Absent - 49. CH. TYCADNO DANCING STAR
Absent - 53. ANDRUM BRITE SIDE
22. Cannwood Call Me Aggie
41. Cannwood Chance The Moment
Cairn Terrier Association Sunday 5th May 2019
A lovely welcome awaited me at this well run friendly show, a show I have eagerly been waiting for. I was made to feel welcome from the minute I arrived and the hospitality was spot on. There was a good selection of dogs to get my hands on and I was delighted with the quality that was available for this wonderful terrier breed. The exhibitors made for a sporting day and my steward Gail, ensured the ring kept running smoothly.
Best in Show - Dolan, Ch Glenrood Spell Dance JW.
Best Puppy in Show - Yates-Johnson, Pendley Dinah.
Best Veteran in Show - Osborn, Ch Tweslam Maid by Magic
Veteran Dog/Bitch (9,3)
1. Osborn, Ch Tweslam Maid by Magic. Bitch. Hard to believe this lady is 10 years old. She was put down in sparkling condition. She was balanced, pleasing for size and sporting a great jacket. Well headed, ok in neck, stood well forward, good ribbing with depth and correct tailset. Was a clean mover all ways.Best Veteran in Show.
2. Dolan, Ch Glenrood Masquerade Bitch. Not quite as positive in movement as 1, but never the less a good genuine balanced bitch. Brindle with profuse jacket , pleasing in head with good eye and well placed ears. Tidy feet and good tail.
Minor Puppy Dog (2)
1. Peers, Tweedisle Jaunty Lad Pleasing head, with correct eye, ears and bite. Good in overall shape, ample bone, decent ribs and good tailset. Decent jacket. Relaxed on the move and typical for age.2. Parker-Tucker, Uniquecottage Grey Borage. Very unsettled, and a bit in awe, sure he will improve with additional schooling. Smart in head, ears used when settled. Good for bone and jacket coming through. Moved tidily behind.
Junior Dog (2)
1. Waugh, Ch Tribannon Karamak. Very smart, quality young man. Full of breed type. Well proportioned head with good eye, strong in jaw, clean bite and a keen expression. Excellent through Neck well set on, clean shoulders and a good front assembly. Well sprung ribs with straight topline, strong loin and tail set on top. Strong rear. Sporting a good coatwith texture. Moved really well , true, and stood forward, on good feet..Best Dog. BOS.
2. Parker-Tucker, Tom Tricks Incredibly Ray of Uniquecottage. Longer cast than 1. Good for type and overall balance. Well boned. Lovely head, decent through body and good tailset. Moved well covering the ground , when settled.
Novice Dog (1)
1. Bateman, Carradine Whiskey Mac. Strong youngster with bone and substance. Strong in head with clean eye and good muzzle. Stood well forward. Ok in ribs. Good rear angulation. Sporting a profuse textured wheaten jacket. Good rear angles. Moved true when steadied, with correct tail carriage.
P Grad Dog (2)
1. Keeves, Seveek Treasure the Dream. Good overall shape and well balanced and proportioned head.Good in eye, ears and through neck. OK in body and good rear angulation, which he used on the move. Looked well in profile. Could have better front.
2. Purvis, Mighty Rearranger with Mosspur. Substantial 5 yr old. Strong head and heavy in body. Sporting a profuse jacket. A little wide all through, ok moving behind.
1. Peers, Tweedisle Lively Lad. Good genuine dog, balanced with a lot to like about him. Good for size an angulation good throughout. Pleasing head, tidy ears and sparking eye , with keen expression. Clean front and through body with tidy tailset. Decent rear and good muscletone. Sporting a good jacket and moved well all ways. Reserve Best Dog.
2. Keeves, Seveek I Spied that Dream. Best of heads on this young man with keen expression. Good for overall shape and balance. Ample bone and well angled throughout, standing well forward. Moved well, but had a tendency to drop tail.
Special Beginners Dog/Bitch (2)
1. Purvis, Mighty Rearranger with Mosspur, 2, Cannwood Call Me Aggie.Feminine head, with sweet expression. Ears good. Round through ribs and tailset ok. Good Angles at rear and moved ok.
Minor Puppy Bitch (2,1)
1. Peers, Tweedisle Spirit Free.7mth, beautiful in head, good eye, small pointed ears and clean bite. Pleasing overall shape and balance. Sporting a thick jacket. Good through body with decent ribbing. Was very loose in movement, which should improve with age.
Puppy Bitch (3.1)
1. Yates-Johnson, Pendley Dinah. Quality youngster who no doubt is destined for the top. Presented a lovely balanced outline, standing well forward and good for size. Good through head, well set on neck and clean well angled shoulders. Tidy in front, well ribbed, straight topline, decent rear angles and well let down hocks. Moved well covering the ground. Just needs coat and fill to complete the finished picture. Will watch progress with interest. Pushed for top honours all the way. Best Puppy in Show.
2. 2. Kinchin, Pennidazzle Dream of Dreams. Good through head, dark eye and tidy ears. Well set on neck and clean front. Steady mover, but not playing the game with her tail today.
Junior Bitch (5,1)
1. Dolan, Whispers at Dawn at Glenrood. Another genuine bitch, who was nice to go over, presenting a pleasing balanced shape. Good through head, clean neck, moderate in body and tidy tailset. Stood forward.. Good topline and ample angulation throughout. Moved tidily.
2. Shopland, Tycadno Penny Black for Cherrycrack. Slightly longer cast, but good for type and quality. Typical head with good expression. Clean through neck, and body with good ribbing. Tidy angulation and sporting a thick brindle jacket. Covered the ground with a steady action.
Novice Bitch (3,2)
1. Bateman, Carradine Mon Mon Sherry. Well bodied bitch who moved true all ways. Pleasing head, good bone, well sprung ribs, tidy feet, and tidy tail when used.
Post Graduate Bitch (5, 1)
1. Roberts, Cannwood Chance the Moment. A bitch with substance, sound throughout with good spring of rib, good bone smart neck and tidy through head, with a keen expression. Moved steadily.
2. Keeves, Seveek with Corynthean Sharing Dreams. Pretty Bitch, in a smaller frame. Typey head with good eye, ears and expression. Clean through neck and decent angles. Stood well forward. And good angulation. Moved ok when settled, but very keen.
Open Bitch (12,6)
1. Dolan, Ch Glenrood Spell Dance JW. Quality bitch, ideal for size, balanced throughout and looked a picture stood. Kept a perfect topline and tailset on the move that clinched her top spot today. Foot perfect from every angle. Lovely head with correct eyeand expression, pleasing through well set neck and clean shoulders. Spring of rib, through good body, straight topline and strong loin and tail set. Sporting a well presented brindle jacket. Best Bitch. Best In Show.
2. Osborn, Tweslam GimmeGimme Magic. Another bitch who was genuine, typical and with good type. Nothing exaggerated. Pleasing through head and body. Good ribbing and tidy front assembly. Clean feet. Moved well in profile, but would like a little more drive from behind. Reserve best bitch and reserve best in show.
Mark Walshaw JANMARK