The Midland Cairn Terrier Club held an open show at Shirland where BIS was Pinetop Forrest Fir: RBIS, Glenrood Magic Jewel & BP, Kinkim Red Ruffin. Thanks for a wonderful day and a very good entry.
VETERAN DOG OR BITCH (2-1)
1. JENNINGS’ DOONRAE PRUDENCE Nice head, keen expression, good earset, level topline, moved well, alone but deserved this placing.
MINOR PUPPY DOG (7-4)
1. SHORTER AND NUTTALL’S SPAWYCHE ELIZABETHAN JET Lovely head, good reach of neck, level topline, good on the move.
2. WALL’S SHEARWATER SHINANEGAN Good front, head & shoulders, strong bone, moved well with drive, good muscle.
3. STEPHINSON’S TWOHOOTS OBERON
PUPPY DOG (4-3)
1. BIRCH’S KINKIM RED RUFFIN Lovely puppy, pleasing head, nice earset, strong teeth, good angulation and movement. Best puppy.
JUNIOR DOG (7-3)
1. MEARS AND POLLOCK’S HJOHOO’S ESPECIALLY MADE FOR HJO Dark brindle, lovely head, alert expression, large strong teeth, stood well forward, up to size.
2. NEWTON’S STRATHINVER RADIANT ROYAL Nice type, well laid shoulders, good harsh coat, level topline and tailset, good bone.
3. SHARPE’S DOONRAE DRAGOON
MAIDEN DOG (2-1)
1. PARKER’S CLOVERBROOK COSMIC BUZZ Correct mouth, good angulation, harsh coat of correct texture in good condition.
NOVICE DOG (2)
1. NEWTON’S STRATHINVER RADIANT ROYAL Masculine head, well laid shoulders, level topline, good condition, well handled.
2. BRADSHAW’S TWESLAM MAGIC TIME Nice head, good reach of neck, strong bone, level topline, moved with drive.
POST GRADUATE DOG (7-2)
1. SHANNON & STORR’S BRENNDARCY CANDLESTICK MAKER Well constructed red, level topline, good tailset, harsh outer coat, moved well.
2. SHORTER AND NUTTALL’S CROYANDA COTTON SPINNER Well balanced, lovely head, strong teeth, good length of leg, moved with drive.
3. PEER’S TWEEDISLE CROWN JEWEL
MID LIMIT DOG (5)
1. WALL'S SHEARWATER AH JIM LAD Red brindle, good head, reach of neck, level topline, strong bone, well presented.
2. SHORTER AND NUTTALL’S CROYANDA COTTON SPINNER
3. BROUGH’S BINCAIRN ZECHARIAH
OPEN DOG (5-1)
1. LATTO’S PINETOP FORREST FIR Loved him, entered the ring saying look at me, lovely dark points, good teeth and earset, coat of correct texture.BIS
2. WALL’S SHEARWATER CAE DE SONHAS Lovely dark points, large teeth, good eye, nice earset, well muscled. Moved with drive
3. EVANS’ NUVAN TOP HAT
SPECIAL BEGINNERS DOG (6)
1. BROUGH’S BINCAIRN ZECHARIAH Good front and reach of neck, nice length of leg, deep rib, moved well.
2. BROWN’S CLOVERBROOK MAN OF STEEL Nice head, level topline, harsh coat, good tailset.
3. BOWDLEY’S ERDISLAND GHYLL
MINOR PUPPY BITCH (14-2)
1. DOLAN’S KERVAIG AMARETTA Nice head, dark eye, good ear placement and length of leg, good shoulders and hind action, moved well.
2. BIRCH’S KINKIM UNAQUATAS Good topline, feminine head, dark points, good length of leg, handled well.
3. EVANS’ NUVAN MISS MOLLY
PUPPY BITCH (6-1)
1. HUGHES’ GYNCAIRN DUSK TO DAWN Lovely bitch, very feminine, nice expression, good front and rear action, moved well.
3. BIRCH’S KINKIM QUANTA RUFFIN Good reach of neck flowing into well laid shoulders, nice topline and rear action.
4. WELLINGLEY’S WHATEVER.
JUNIOR BITCH (9-3)
1. HAWKES’ MARIDALE YONDER MOON Dark brindle, good harsh coat, nice length of leg, good topline and tailset.
2. MOSLEY’S ELIZABETHAN ANNA Brindle, lovely outline, good coat, moved and showed well.
3. DOLAN’S GLENROOD FOREVER MEGAN
MAIDEN BITCH (5)
1. HOWARD’S LOCKELSH ANGEL OF THE MIST Lots to like, good spring of rib, level topline, correct bite, moved well.
2. TUTCHINGS’ CROWNEAST RIVER BLUE Good front and length of leg, excellent coat, did not settle on the move.
3. TRACEY’S ECHOE OF DAWN
NOVICE BITCH (8-1)
1. CROSBY’S TRIBANON ANGELINE AT TOLIMAURA Well balanced, level topline, good movement, in good coat.
2. POLLOCK’S GLENMEAR MIDNIGHT Good outline, good strong bone, level topline, harsh coat, good feet.
3. DOLAN’S GLENROOD LOTSA MAGIC
POST GRADUATE BITCH (11-3)
1. WHITE’S KERVAIG MARGHARITA Lovely head, definite stop. correct bite, good earset, moved well.
2. NEWTON’S STRATHINVER ROYAL ROSIE Same applies as 1, did not move quite so well.
3. MEARS’ GLENMEAR MATAHARI
MID LIMIT BITCH (6-1)
1. DOLAN’S GLENROOD MAGIC JEWEL Red with dark points, correct bite, good front, level topline, handled well. RBIS
2. GENGE’S CARRADINE CARAMEL Nice head, definite stop, level topline, moved well with drive.
3. HOWARD’S KOPLECAIRN LOTS TO LIKE AT LOCKELSH
OPEN BITCH (6-1)
1. DOLAN’S GLENROOD MAGIC BRIAR Lovely bitch, nice head and reach of neck, level topline, deep rib, liked the outline, moved with drive.
2. NEWTON’S STRATHINVER SPORTY SPICE Similar to 1, good length of leg, good hind action.
3. FELTER AND RUMEN’S LANDBUCK SWEETNESS HERSELF
SPECIAL BEGINNERS BITCH (6)
1. PEARSON’S CLOVERBROOK CORONA CRACKER Feminine, lovely dark eye, level topline, good tailset, strong bone, good hind action.
2. SHEARSMITH’S SPICE GIRL AT EBORVALE lovely bitch, nice head, eye and earset, moved well.
3. BUTTERFIELD’S CAMASMOR CORAL
Judge Vera Weedall